Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Another Year Down

Wow.... that word pretty much sums up the last year of my life. A little more than a year ago I moved to California to work for the summer, little did I know that that summer would turn into 8 months. So much has changed over the last year, I have changes over the last year. I can't say if these changes are for the better or not, but really it doesn't really even matter. For those of you that know me well, you know that one of my favorite sayings is,
"Everything happens for a reason."
I don't believe in chance or accidents. Every decision and choice I make in this life, has some sort of meaning.
Aright, enough with the whole "meaning of life" speech, lets catch up! Summer started a little more than a week ago and I have been bummin it ever since. I rarely leave my house, unless I'm playing with the kids. Wait, there was that random trip to Idaho and that one other night last week (that is a whole other story in and of itself). So ya, I pretty much sit around all day and think about my Lakers repeating :). Don't you worry though, I have been looking for work.... kinda...
Well, I think that's it for today!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Sian, it is I, your BFFFFFF. I'm not sure how much you check this...I wish you would have posted more recently than May...I just really need a little Sian in my life. Please, get into my arms. Do it for Jess.

    ReplyDelete